The Eco-Living Bazaar is open every Sunday 8AM to 5PM infront of the Holy Spirit Academy backyard. The last Sunday is on December 19,2010.
Go green advocate Red Dot successfully launched its first Sunday Eco-Living Bazaar infront of Holy Spirit Academy Laoag City last October 10, 2010. A first of its kind in Ilocos, the eco-bazaar aims to showcase healthy and environment friendly products. For consumers, here are four sets of products worth a second look.
The pâtés are completely free of preservatives, but have a shelf life of two years. They have 6 pâté variants — Chicken Liver and Gizzard, Chicken Breast, Chicken Breast and Liver, Chicken Breast and Gizzard, Chicken Liver, Chicken Liver and Gizzard, and come in two sizes.
These are all natural and organic personal care products safe for sensitive skin. One popular and timely product is the Natural Insect Repellant, a good product for driving away mosquitoes and other insects. If you are after weight loss, check the all-natural slimming soap.
BlauEarth fruit wines
The fruit wines are made by the indigenous people of Adams, Ilocos Norte. Flavors available are bugnay, roselle, assem, santol, passion fruit, local cherry and duhat wines. Tapuey and dragon fruit wine will be available.
Other noteworthy products are the thirst quencher Omigosh (frozen sugarcane juice), organic garden, organic fruits, recycled tanktops bags, wheatgrass and all-natural colon cleanser kits, fashionable items, Christmas gifts suggestions, home buddies products and more.
Among the participants include Pamora Farm,Kapuluan Organic Garden, Bonsai Love, Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass,Messy Bessy Organic Cleaners, Giga Bath and Body, BlauEarth Community Ties, Home Buddies Novelty Items and Saramsam Express.
For details and update visit BlauEarth’s website here .
- 2011/10/13 -- PGIN, FDCP inks agreement: IN to host 1st film fest (0)
- 2011/03/09 -- Guling-guling festival in Ilocos breathes life to dying industry (0)
- 2010/12/22 -- Pangasinan capitol now wi-fi zone (0)
- 2010/12/13 -- Rimat ti Amianan formally opens in La Union (2)
- 2010/11/19 -- Beauty contest sans swimsuit aims to promote spirituality (0)
- 2010/11/08 -- 2010 Search for LGU Best Practices starts (0)
- 2010/11/04 -- Probe underway on Hundred Islands fishponds (0)