A vacation just would not be as enjoyable and memorable if accommodations were not as stellar as one would expect. Having a soothing warm bath and a relaxing good night’s sleep is simply the perfect cap to the perfect vacation. Here are a few simple ways to find the best Baguio hotels in the midst of the Panagbenga 2011 festivities:
1. Do a Google search on Baguio hotels and the first results that should come up are of travel websites such as Tripadvisor and Agoda. Click on them and browse among the multitude of hotels listed until one catches your eye. Make sure to read the reviews so you know exactly what to expect and what not to expect. Once satiated, book your reservations. If you need more information and would like to see more pictures, do a separate search for the hotel itself. Most hotels have capitalized on internet visibility nowadays so they should almost always have an independent website.
2. Another way to find great accommodations is through scanning through a list of accredited hotels from the Philippines Department of Tourism website especially if you would like to ensure that the hotel you will be staying at is of superb quality as accreditation is not granted to those that do not comply with government initiated standards.
3. Word of mouth. Surely, you have friends and relatives who have gone to Baguio for a vacation or have attended a Panagbenga festival. Ask them for recommendations. They will most likely know the good hotels you can stay at with a cheaper price. Save the cash for take-home Baguio delicacies that everybody loves.
4. Hunt for your accommodations on foot which will always be the best way to find just the right hotel for you though definitely not convenient. The advantage is you get to see if the room you will be staying in is to your liking before actually checking in. Yes, this is possible. You can ask the concierge to show you their rooms first before deciding on your accommodations.
5. Lastly, if you are on a tight budget, find homes for rent, transient houses or bed and breakfast hotels. These will save you a lot of money and is more practical when travelling in larger groups.
In considering your accommodations, try finding a hotel as close to the heart of Baguio as possible since this is where most of the events of Panagbenga 2011 will be held. Now, if you want to stay out of the hustle and bustle of the city, you can opt for something more secluded. That is, if you have the patience to suppress ire in the midst of Baguio traffic but then again if you are from the metro, this is nothing. Bring your rubber shoes and layer up. It is definitely good time to lose a little belly in the fresh breeze and cool wind of the great Baguio city at the coldest month of the year. Not to mention those glamorous natural rosy cheeks to top it all off.
- 2011/11/10 -- Tarabitab::Where to stay in Baguio City Philippines (0)
- 2011/09/27 -- Where to stay in Baguio City Philippines (0)
- 2011/01/28 -- How to Truly Enjoy the Panagbenga 2011 Experience (0)
- 2010/11/16 -- Baguio launches Panagbenga 2011 (0)
- 2011/02/02 -- Major, major reasons to visit Northern Luzon this February (0)
- 2010/12/08 -- Panagbenga 2011 Festival Highlights (2)